Cosmetic Dermatology Training for Nurses and Medspa – http://www.drmelvinelson.com/ – (615) 441-5227
Doctor Melvin Elson has been training doctors and nurses in Cosmetic Medical procedures since 1982 primarily in evaluation of the aging face, Botulinum Toxin and dermal filling materials.
He has trained in 51 countries and in most of the United States. He has instructed independently as well as for companies such as Collagen Corporation, Inamed, Beaufor-Ipsen, Allergan, Prollenium, Merz Aesthetics, and the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine.
Why Choose Me to Train You In YOUR Office?
1. You don’t have to travel
2. No hotel for you!
3. You do not miss days out of the office
4. You can still see patients in your office while I am training you on your patients
5. You don’t waste time on expensive weekend conferences that may not teach what you really need and want
6. No more questioning whether the Faculty in conferences are well-trained or even qualified to train
7. You choose the day and time
8. Your patients appreciate the effort you are putting forth for them
9. You will have someone experienced seeing your practice in action and can help you learn how to improve your practice
10. My expenses are far less than you would spend to go to one of the courses offered at various conferences
11. No more confusion over whether a course offered leads to recognized board certification. I am honest with you. No course can offer you that no matter what they claim.
About Dr. Elson:
Melvin L. Elson, MD is known world-wide as an expert in treating the appearance of aging. A graduate of Duke University School of Medicine, he also trained at Vanderbilt University Medical Center and Duke Hospital. He has taught physicians and medical personnel in more than 50 countries and most of the US. He has published over 300 scientific articles, has written 2 books, has appeared on national and international television and has developed a number of skin care lines.
As a board-certified dermatologist, he has practiced in Nashville for more than 30 years, specializing in cosmetic dermatology and attracting patients from all over the world. SkinScam details the causes of the appearance of aging as well as informing the consumer what is and what is not effective and what the pitfalls are when one begins to seek help in reversing the signs of aging.
He lives outside Nashville with Betty, his wife of 47 years. They have 2 daughters and 2 grandsons.
More here: http://www.drmelvinelson.com/training/
Address: 4081 Highway 96. Burns, TN 37029
Phone : +1 (615) 441-5227
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
The post Cosmetic Dermatology Training for Nurses and Medspas – Dr. Melvin Elson appeared first on Dr. Melvin Elson - Official Website.